FA: Free to a good home - P38 Amber light set

I have a complete set of amber P38 lights (minus bulbs and side repeaters), which are free to a good home. Either collect from Coventry, or if you want me to post them, then =A315 should cover the postage which can be Paypal'd or a cheque in the post. I was going to ebay them but I can't be arsed, plus I'll have another set to get rid of when I eventually upgrade my P38 to clear lights!

let me know if you're interested.

Ta Paul

Reply to
Pacman