FAQ: sources of Land Rover information

I've added a couple more links to RAVE sources if you have any more links please feel free to post and I'll save them for later postings Derek

Bio diesels how and what to do

Mig welder - the second most important piece of equipment ( after angle grinders)
Manuals
manuals various
now with P38 (RR2) and L322 (RR3)

Series defender
Dutch
French be patient the page takes a while

90 series FFR
mainly series tips
perkins prima conversion plus a very nice sheet metal folder -a project for later next year

check your VIN number

guide to chassis numbering

alternators arrgggggh

Minerva ( somebody had to ) winch info overdrive gearboxes etc (mostly links to sites above )
Land Rover official manuals portal mostly free
how to fit a RRC tailgate
RAVE and Microcat
Rave

Paint

Stephens very complete guide to getting colour on your Landy a must read before getting the brushes (spraygun ) out.

Forums

they keep changing the format but the forum is in there tho' sadly depleted

Reply to
Derek

Add to forums

JD