Fenlandrovers on Ebay

Anybody have any dealings with this chap?

Bought a rotary coupler off ebay from him. Initially (during the auction) wanted to check part numbers as they were different between the title and description. No response. Decided to risk item. Item arrived, again wanted to check that it was taken off the vehicle with the wheel straight ahead. No response. After two reminders I got a response back with no answer to my question, but a really bad attitude. Suggesting I do something anatomically impossible and not to return!

Is he normally like this, or have I picked a bad day?

Regards

Puffernutter

Reply to
puffernutter