FREELANDER ROOF BAR CLAMP WANTED

Strange request -- I'm looking for ONE Freelander Roof Bar, preferably bent or broken (and cheap)! Better yet, just one of the ends that clamps to the roof rails.

I've had an idea that one clamp could be modified to make an easily-fixed/removed bracket to hold an amber flashing beacon. Anyone been hoarding a clamp "just in case it comes in handy"?

GRAEME ALDOUS Yorkshire

Reply to
Teeafit