FS: '95 Classic

I'll post some pics in a day or so. 1995 RR Classic SWB. 102,000 miles. Epsom Green, Tan leather int. All power options, rear pass window not working. Air suspension WORKING! New brakes front and back, pads and rotors, including one caliper. New set of GY wranglers included. NEEDS: Upper tailgate (no surprise) Clean, still strong, I need money!

Located in central Kentucky. I'll post an address with the pics in a day or so. Thanks.

Reply to
USAROVER

USAROVER