Help 4 Hero's Euro Rally 2012

Hi.

Anyone else on here participating in any way this year?

Or would some be prepared to donate to the cause.

If so, one option if you would, is to visit our team page

100% of any donation goes to H4H of course. There is also the main H4H page, googleable of course.

For my own stupidity (and yes alcohol was used to soften me up) I seem to have "volunteered" to be navigator/co-driver to Mike, in his Ex Special Forces 110.

What have I let myself in for?

Cheers All.

Dave B.

Reply to