Lifted Freelander's disturbed camber angle

People Hi,

A good friend here in Greece has bought a secondhand Freelander. The vehicle came fitted with a BEARMACH sourced kit of suspension lift spacers and longer brake lines so as to accomodate for the suspension height increase.

The problem is that when he drove a standard suspension height Freelander he realised that his Freeby was a bit "strange" on the road.

Checking the vehicle's geometry revealed that the camber angles are outside the factory specified degrees BUT using the standard bolts and brackets does not provide enough range so as to return the suspension to the proper settings.

Does anyone know of a cure or a kit that can rectify the problem?

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance and recommendations.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

I know scorpion do some for defenders, they would be my first port of call, I know you deal with them already.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Mark Hi,

unfortunately SR's catalogue does not include something for the Freelander related to this problem.

Thanks for suggesting though, it may be worth speaking with them just in case they have something but it is not in their products catalogue and pricelist provided to distributors (they keep adding things all the time)

Take care and thanks again Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

These guys are near me and they do custom radius arms for racing and for lifted defenders/discos etc. maybe worth asking them also.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Mark Hi,

funny thing is that I also represent QT for Greece........ I will ask Dave and Kerry and see whether they can do or have already developed something about it.

Take care and thanks for the suggestion Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos