LR sold.... sniff....

Sadly the 300 TDi ES has gone to a good home. Doing 20,000 plus miles a year meant a more economical vehicle than the 28mpg LR was called for. My Picasso is only 9 inches shorter, 6 inches narrower and actually has a longer wheelbase than the Disco. Won't be so good in the snow though! The 49 mpg will save me about £1200 a year, the road tax of £100 will save £65 and the service interval of 12,500 will save a bit too. Pricey spares though.

Anyway, thanks to all for all the help over the years, I'll still be lurking on the group but will feel a bit of a fraud without a LR. One day....

Thanks again, Best TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Owning a Land Rover is a bit like having herpes, even when you think it's gone, there's always something left of it inside you and it will definitely reappear in the future, even if not in the exact same form.

Bit more pleasant though, owning a LR that is :-)

Geo

Reply to
Geo