MAPS FOR LAND ROVER LR3

Hi all.... I have a LR3. The Navigation System comes loaded with maps for USA and Canada, I need maps for Mexico. I know that NAVTEQ is the supplier of such maps, but they do NOT have maps for Mexico.

I have a GARMIN GPS Vista Cx and I was able to get detailed maps of Mexico, I can see these detailed maps in my PC and in my GPS device, do anyone knows wether or not Garmin compatible Maps will work with the DVD reader installed on the truck ?, does anyone knows how to convert these Garmin compatible maps to the NAVTEQ format ?

For those that dont know, the DVD for the Navigation system is located underneath the driver seat.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Reply to
dcampos

It might also be worth posting on one of the GPS newsgroups e.g. alt.satellite.gps.garmin

I suspect (but have not looked) that much of this may be conducted in english, too alt.gpsmapsforcars.nl

Reply to
Dougal