OT Old tools

grumpy alzheimers git? Derek

Reply to
Derek

I still have the complete, original tool roll that came with my Series. And that includes a King Dick shifter in excellent condition. I really like them, properly used they are really nice. I have a super slim version too that gets places modern adjustables can't.

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

Correction, you got the concession before, *now* you can get on for 'nowt' so can now be referred to as a 'nowty old tool'.

Martin

Reply to
Oily