OT: PMSL - that's how you're supposed to get the wheel nuts off a Disco is it?!

"A man has been severely injured after attempting to loosen a stiff wheel-nut on his car by blasting it with a shotgun."

Matt M

Well, I know the feeling. One of the reasons I've never taken up gun-based sports, my attempts at decorating or working on the cars would be interleaved with shooting sprees.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Mm. Another contender for the Darwin Awards. Department of No Surprise to find it was an American....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Owning Landies cuts down on my shooting quite considerably there always seems to be something to do butu I'm aching to have a round of sporting. Derek

Reply to
Derek

My landy was originally the most expensive piece of camera equipment I ever bought, but once I bought it I forgot all about the cameras! Not even the pinzgauer has managed to see it off.. I'm driving the landy more than ever since the truck cab went on. Mind you some chaps at the local off-road group really only go off-roading these days when out on shoots so it's going the other way with them.

I think if I could only have one toy car, it'd be the pinz but it would be a real "lose the left arm or right arm" job. If I could only have one car then it'd be the landy as it's the best all-rounder.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings