OT: White Cross Bay - Windermere

Anyone here been to White Cross Bay Camp Site on Windermere? Reputedly 5 star and looks great on the web but looking for an honest review from someone who has been either in a tintent or more relevant to us, hiring a pine lodge.

Help appreciated.

Reply to
Andy

Yeah, used to live near there and go sailing occasionally from there. Seems like a decent place to go camping. Right on the lake, don't know a huge amount about the facilities as I only went to hire their dinghies when visiting my parents, but had a nice meal there once as I recall! Can't really think of anything to say against it.

Matt

Reply to
Matt M