parts swap; middle seat bracket [front, 1985 110]

Hi everyone,

I've got a spare rhs middle seat bracket, what I need is a lhs middle seat bracket. As they're quite pricey, I'd rather see whether there's a chance of swapping my spare for the one that would make my set. In good condition; I think the bracket was identical for as long as there was a middle seat, certainly from 1986 onwards according to the 1986/7-> parts manual. I've got a spare MTC1714, I'll swap for MTC1715.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
Mark