Poxy 110 door knobs falling off !!

Is it common for knobs to fall off !!!

Passenger door fell off ( split from 5mm plastic shaft behind knob ) 2 weeks later rear door fell off as well in exactly same way. Assembly from LR £22 each ! I have tried supergluing them back but did not work, now tried Auto Weld that is supposed to stick anything ( hasnt met LR yet !! ). I did buy a handle for each side at front in anticipation of another falling off but havent had the guts to fit it yet as it looks involved.

John H

Reply to
Hirsty's