proper method to fold the soft top on Defender90 ?

Is there any 'proper' method to attach the rear (and side) end of the soft top on a Defender90 (year 2000) ? Where can I find a drawing (or photo) of the various possibilities to open the soft top, without having any trouble with the wind, and the occasional rain ?

If I just detach and roll the sides, after several days, there will have a somewhat untidy aspect.

Thank you for any help

Sorry for my broken English ...

J.C. Samuel Brussels Belgium

Reply to