Stereo mounting in my Defender 90

Evening all. Any of you forward thinking visionaries able to assist with a unique mounting idea for a Single play Stereo/CD player in a defender 90 hardtop with three seats in the front, no cubby. The idea of sticking it between the two vents doesn't appeal, and before you start, Yes I would like it *IN* the vehicle somewhere ;-) Ta Graeme

Reply to
Cassillis

On or around Sat, 4 Jun 2005 17:15:30 +0000 (UTC), "Cassillis" enlightened us thusly:

the official thing is a black plastic housing screwed to the underside of the dash, to the left of the steering column bit.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Stick it on the roof,

Reply to
Larry

On top of?

Reply to
SimonJ

I have one of these - they work well.

Reply to
Jon

Although they are a bit tight. I had to push down the connectors and the filter (?) box of the radio into the small casing hiding the rear wiper switch and cigar lighter (after partly cutting it).

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse