TD5 running poor

My wife's TD5 auto has started to run poor.It feels as if its missing and runs really lumpy,this is more noticeable when under load.When towing it lacks power and struggles up hills,when it reaches top gear it really vibrates the car untill i release the throttle and use small throttle movements. Any ideas!! many thx in advance Tim

Reply to
Tim

Oil in the Injector harness ? Any oil in the ECU plug? I had similar symptoms which were fixed when I replaced the harness

Robert

Reply to
Robert White