tdi intercooler jammed after 200km (125mls)

On or around Tue, 04 Jan 2005 21:07:45 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@despammed.com enlightened us thusly:

could've been, at that, it sounds right. dunno what failed due to not cooling it properly then. I never claimed to have a memory.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

So Wolfgang O. Hielscher was, like

Some of us do the helping, and some of us do the entertaining. It's called division of labour and it's more efficient than everyone trying to do everything. Well, that's my excuse.

Reply to
Richard Brookman