That wet feeling!

My front seat passenger complained that the 2 inchs of water in the footwell of the Range Rover was making her feet cold and wet!!.

Further inspection showed that the door seal was hanging off. Put seal back on get hose pipe out and spray. Water still gets in. The bit of the seal which clips onto the body seems to me to be too big. Can I make it smaller (have tryied adjusting it with a mallet but didn't work). Failing that can I buy a new door seal. Have looked on Paddocks and couldn't find one.

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J

Wellington boots, that's what you need