The Sound Of SIlence

Now a TD5 is already suppused to be quiet. Still, I wondered if I could get the sound level down by insulating the hood (bonnet) underside. So I covered it inspecial Armaflex hight temperature foam. The result is phenomenal. There is absolutely NO difference compared to before , at least not standing still. Maybe some at high speed. I'll try the tunnel next.

Peter 'Takes his bicycle to work' R.

Reply to
Peter R.