They've finally admitted it ...

Why didn't this make the news, then? The "summit" happened last week.

"It was the day that a host of BBC executives and star presenters admitted what critics have been telling them for years: the BBC is dominated by trendy, Left-leaning liberals who are biased against Christianity and in favour of multiculturalism. A leaked account of an 'impartiality summit' called by BBC chairman Michael Grade, is certain to lead to a new row about the BBC and its reporting on key issues, especially concerning Muslims and the war on terror."

Read on ...

DaveP

Reply to
Dave P

Several reason.

The main one being that the BBC reflects the views of the majority of people in the country and also the current government.

What the majority believe isn't news, well, except to Daily Mail readers...

I run a ten year old SWB Defender County Station Waggon

What's yours?

Reply to
William Black

Oh no they don't! Not by a mile......... in either case.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Well someone has to counter-balance the newspapers ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Certainly not, although given that most of the papers are right-wing goose-steppers, the beeb being staffed by slipper-wearing bus-loving gay lesbian muslim-lovers is possibly a good thing as it provides some balance.

Given that it's mostly local issues that affect our lives, reading local papers is probably more relevant than the national storytellers, although it has to be said most of the local rags are a tad dull, thankfully!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Actually they do, that's why it isn't news.

Just about everybody agrees that the US is currently being run by a bunch of loony militaristic imperialists who seem to have fallen at the first fence and also that people should be allowed to practise their religion as they see fit, as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else.

Reply to
William Black

You won't get a lot of argument there, I'd have thought (though it's hardly news)..

or there.....

.... now that's where the fun starts!

Plus, of course, there are one or two other things in the news.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

ahh - neatly back on topic with a thud.

The 110 is a rather tatty (but servicable) example of the CSW.

The Disco is black.

I also have some 88" bits - not enough to start a project ;)

Reply to
William Tasso

No ta. There's no such thing as 'news' anyway, only interpretation of events. "Blair escapes probe over cash for honours" is a headline story, I reckon.

Reply to
Mother