V8 cold start

I have a misfire shortly after start-up from cold on my 2000 RR4.0 which lasts around 30 seconds regardless of ambient weather conditions. It has had a new set of Leoni plug leads fitted along with new plugs around two years ago. What's the life expectancy of these? Any precautions to take or anything else that could be causing this problem?

Thanks

David

Reply to
David Haggas

Check for misfire faults using testbook / rovacom etc, if it's 2 cylinders that share the same coil pack, it'll more than likely be the coil pack breaking down. It's fairly common. They are paired 1/6, 8/5, 4/7, 3/2. Badger.

Reply to
Badger