Vale of Glamorgan independent garages?

Hi all,

Having recently moved to the area, does anyone know or could recommend any independent LR garages for service, MOT etc for a series 3 Landy?

In East London/Essex I used Grawalls in Ongar - who I can heartily recommend - having been advised of their existence by someone on this Landy newsgroup

Happy New Year

Phil

Reply to
Phil Atkin

Hi Phil

I use Vale 4x4 in Cowbridge (or will do when I finish restoring my 2A) 'cos they are close to my parents' house, where the landy is garaged (well, in a shed at any rate).

I have found them to be a useful source of advice as well.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Evans