Wanted - Wing Mirror Selector Switch

Hi,

1998 P38 Range Rover with sunroof & RHD

The small piece of plastic, on the top of the slide switch to select which of the wing mirrors is moved by the rocker switch, has dissappeared. This small piece of plastic is not available separately, only as part of the whole switch pack costing some =A3120!!

Does anyone have either this small piece of plastic or a switch block from a broken vehicle that I could have/buy?

Best Regards

Alan

Reply to
AlanC

Ayup Al, scrappers mate.

Reply to
Nige

ebay seems good for bits atm.

I've just got a set of headlight adjuster motors and switch for less than 1/10th their cost new .. all fitted and working roperly to !!

Reply to
Paul - xxx

H'mm With a mod I guess they would tilt far enough to let the water out post wading?

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Nige wrote 'Ayup Al, scrappers mate.'

Unfortuantely, none of the scrapyards/breakers around Cheltenham seem to have a P38 Range Rover :o(

I'll keep looking.

Regards

AlanC

Reply to
AlanC

I'll ask around?

Reply to
Nige

Nige,

That's very kind of you, many thanks. I'll keep looking here also.

Regards

AlanC

Reply to
AlanC