1997 es300? should I buy

Hi,

My friend is planning to sell his Lexus es300 1997 with 210,000 KM. (132K Miles) He recently have changed the timing belt from Toyota dealer.

He has this car for two years and he very well kept it. No major scratche no dents and pretty clean interior. Navy blue color if it matters.

If he finalize his plan to sell it, should I buy it? If so, what should be the estimated price i pay him? Car is in Toronto Canada.

Thank you.

Reply to
yahmed

also should I be conserned about transmission? If it goes bad, how expensive is it to fix? Will Camry transmission work with it?

Reply to
yahmed