Suggestion to buy Lexus ES300 1997

Hi All,

I am in Toronto, Canada and one of the person I know is thinking to sell his Lexus ES300 1997 with 200,000 KM (125,000 miles) on it.

I really liked that car and am thinking to buy it. But before I talk with him, I wanna know are any problems with that model. On average how many mile you get on original engine and transmission (i understand it depends on how it has been used and maintanied, but still looking for some sort of average)

That guy is thinking to sell it for $10,000 CAD ($8000 US). What should be a fair price for this (car is very clean inside and outside)

I really appriciate if you reply to this post.

Thank you in advance

Reply to
yahmed

Get proof that he changed the belt at 90k miles. other than that, the car is rock solid.

Reply to
Dan J.S.