2000 RX 300 - Rear Seat Belts - How to make my child safe ?

Hello everyone:

Wonder if others have experienced the same issue. This problem is not specific to the RX or even Lexus as such.

During long rides, my 6 year old, like any other little kids, gets restless and cannot stay in a sitting position. She would occassionally like to lie down and sleep. We have her keep her belts on while she is lying down, however, the belts do not look safe enough for me for that position.

Any ideas on how to make her more secure ? She is not using the booster seat anymore.

Maybe I am paranoid, but I guess it is better to be paranoid than be sorry later.

Thanks for your ideas.

-- Rick

Reply to
techtrainer