2000 RX300 - How much for 60K service

Hi everyone ..

My dealer quoted a price of $850 + tax for a complete 60K service. This includes all items mentioned in the manual + more as the service rep explained. I got the oil change removed .. -$39.00 (as I had a free coupon) and tire-rotation (as I just got it done at Costco). He added free detailing as an incentive.

Is this a reasonable price ? What should be a reasonable price ? I live in San Francisco Bay Area.

Many thanks for your suggestions.

-- Jim

Reply to
techtrainer61

When I went to get the 60K done on our RX330, I found the following:

A) Dealer was ~$900

B) Toyota dealer was $650

C) Independent that specializes in Toyota/Lexus was $450.

I chose option C.......they used Toyota/Lexus parts and the only option I didn't get was a free car wash that the Lexus dealer offered.

YMMV.

Reply to
Curtis Newton