2002-04 ES300 and 05+ ES300/330 headlight/taillight compatibility

Hi there,

I have a 2002 ES300 and I'm wondering how compatible the 2005+ headlight and taillight assemblies are. These seem to be about the only changes that stand out to show the cars different years and I think it would be cool if I could install the newer assemblies on my car.

Has anyone done this? They seem the same form factor and I bet they hook up the same, just curious about the wiring and figured I'd ask first.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris

You might visit a Lexus dealer and ask them to look up the part number of the wiring harness for both model years to see if the part number is the same so you know that the assemblies will plug in. Keep in mind that headlight and taillight assemblies can be in the neighborborhood of $300 to $400 each.

Reply to
Ray O