2007 Lexus ES 350

I have been having problems with the voice command feature. For example, if I say "75 degrees" to change the temperature, it will give me the location of Japanese restaurants (honest!) or city center points of interest. It also does not recognize a number of other commands. On other rare occasions, it will execute the command correctly. I have a clear speaking voice so I'm sure it isn't my way of talking.

When I took the car back to the dealer, I was told that other ES 350 owners have experienced the same situation because of a software problem that will have to be corrected. I later called Lexus headquarters to inquire when the "fix" will be available and they had not heard of this problem. They are now contacting the dealer to find out what is going on.

Has anyone else encountered with the ES 350 or any other Lexus model? If so, can you tell me how the problem has been resolved. Any information will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

- Dennis

Reply to
Dennis