2010 Lexus RX

I recently saw a photo gallery containing the new styling of the 2010 RX series in Lexus - Japan website. It was a rather pleasant surprise to see that the styling appears to be rather subtle. Earlier, I saw some photos taken from the auto spies that indicated the next generation of RX series. In this photos, the RX was expected to look very squarish, menacing. macho and war-like car, which apparently follows a trend of the north american cars such as the Hummer or some of the Chrysler/Jeep models. I am glad that lexus' engineers changed their mind when the 2010 model came out. The most noticeable different between the older RX and the new 2010 model is the interior. I thought the interior is completely new and very refreshing. Thumbs up for the new Lexus RX!

Reply to
aniramca