cool hand-painted Pewter Lexus keychains - make great gifts !

We have a great assortment of cool keyrings, including a great Lexus keychain and most other automakers, all handcrafted in beautiful solid Pewter.
We also have many other styles, including International flags, SIgns of the Zodiac, as well as 3D wildlife figurines and over 30 different dog breeds. All our keychains are hand-crafted from fine-Pewter. These make great great gifts and 'stocking stuffers'.
All are on sale right now PLUS if you enter customer code NX1000, under the 'returning customers click here' link on the first page, you will save you an extra 10% !!
Check us out on the WEB at:
http://www.coolkeyrings.com