Cost of LS 460?

Any rumors or facts about the cost of the LS460 and its various option packages? And what is the earliest it will be available? Thanks.

Reply to
mcbrue

I put a deposit down on one at Lexus of Palm Beach. The salesman there has no pricing yet and thinks my car will be available in September. Got a all from a saleslady from Melbourne Lexus and she thinks they wil be out in April. It seems the dealers are still in the dark.

Reply to
DaFlaBear