Does Lexus pick your car up from home for service?

More than you deserve, believe me.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Please don't stop this banter! You're providing daily entertainment, similar to the kind you get when watching professional wrestling (not that I mean to offend WWF fans -- that entertainment is absolutely cranial compared to this). Keep it up!

-C

Reply to
Giga

I wholeheartedly agree. Way more.

Reply to
David Z

So you agree that you're a worthless slug coming in here for no good, and don't deserve anything?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

You're talking about yourself. I wholeheartedly agree that you deserve far more pain in the ass than I for your nasty contributions to this group, Mr. Nasty.

Reply to
David Z

No, pal, I'm talking about YOU. But you're so full of yourself, there's no room for any other little nugget of information to squeeze itself in there.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

You must be looking in a mirror. Can you say "projection?"

Reply to
David Z

Hardly, pal. But then, you wouldn't be able to see yourself, even if you tried.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

$5 is okay for a pizza guy, 15% is a little light, should be 20%. Leaving a dime is cheap, even for bad service, 5-7% for bad service. $10 bucks for a porter is adequate, better yet drive the car in and get the loaner yourself.

BTW, the battery on my wife's Lexus ran down overnight, the dealer send a tech with a new battery and installed it free. My wife tried to tip him and he refused the tip. I believe he said it was against the dealer's rules.

Reply to
RG