FS: 1998 ES300 (Chicagoland area)

FOR SALE

1998 LEXUS ES-300 4 Door Sedan 3.0L V6 Color: ? Diamond White Pearl ? Gold Emblems ? Tan Leather Interior ? Wood Grain Accent Dashboard-Side Moldings ? Mileage: 97,000 miles (mostly highway) Condition: Excellent Features: ? Built in LOJACK Theft Recovery System ? No Moonroof ?

This is a one-owner, garage kept car. It has had ALL it¹s service work done at the LEXUS dealer. I have ALL service records. It has been waxed and detailed each year. I am a non-smoker, and no one else has ever smoked in it! This car has NEVER had a mechanical problem.

Just a couple of minor problems: The heated driver seat doesn¹t work. (The passenger seat still works properly). And, several of the button backlights (radio/climate control area) are burned out. ALL buttons still function properly; it¹s just noticeable at night.

? 4 NEW TIRES: March 2004 ? Timing belt changed at the 90,000-mile service. ? PASSED Illinois pollution test in August 2004 ? Car Fax Report and Pictures available upon request.

Asking: $11,000

Reply to
jsd