Radio display in 1998 ES300

I have a 1998 ES300 with the standard digital radio. Recently part of the digital display is impossible to read. On several occasions the display has gone back to normal where I can read the display; but that hasn't happened for the last month or so.

Can anyone tell me what is causing this problem? Is it possible that the problem is weather or moisture related? Is there any way to fix this problem?

Thank you, Brian

Reply to
Brian

This is a very very common problem with these radios. The only known repair is to send it in for a new display screen. Check ebay for a company that specialized in this.

Reply to
Rog