fuel consumption

hi, i have a 99 RX300 AWD...lately, when i check the fuel consumtion guage in the info panel, it is showning me an average of 17mpg in mixed driving. that seems a little low to me. has everyone else had similar experiences?? i used to get a better average when i checked it last year or the year before!

any thoughts?

Sam

Reply to
Sam

As I remember our 99 RX averaged just under 20 mpg with at least 70/30 Highway/city. Our 02RX is somewhat better at around 21.5.

Reply to
DonB