Gas for 07 Lexus 350

You need to study up. It's not running "predominantly on electrics" at all.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

funny..you own one? Oh..that's right. *I* do.

Reply to
01dyna

I'm certain it's not yours knucklehead.

Reply to
01dyna

Ummmmm.....yes, I own a Prius. Same Hybrid Synergy Drive system as the Camry.

Study up. It's not running "predominantly on electrics" at all.

Say, somewhere else someone was having a discusson about throwing away the owner's manual and instead relying on random strangers on the Usenet to tell him how to maintain his car.

And you would be one of those random strangers, claiming to know things. Hmmmm.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Ah. So you think the phrase is "would of". Right. Gotcha.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Lighten up, Elmo. "Would have" is abbreviated "would've," which is pronounced "would of."

Surely you must have bigger issues worthy of your attention.

Reply to
St. John Smythe

I've killfiled him already. Rarely does he have anything worthwhile to contribute anyway.

He's lonely and screams for attention.

Reply to
01dyna

One always wonders about those who feel the need to proclaim that they've killfiled someone.

Apparently, simply doing it is not enough?

Reply to
Ray Goldenberg

not really, please re-read what I posted. I merely told someone else what I did to remove the annoyance, not that I was proclaiming to anyone else (especially the person I KF'd), that I did.

Reply to
01dyna