GS 400 outdoor temperature sensor

I own a 2000 GS 400 that has been bulletproof from a reliability standpoint. Virtually nothing has broken in the five years that I've owned it. Recently, I've noticed that the outdoor temperature readout is losing its accuracy. If I take the car out of my 75 degree garage and into 90 degree heat, the readout s-l-o-w-l-y inches up to about 85 degrees after perhaps 20 minutes. I'm fairly certain that the sensor just needs to be replaced. Does anyone know where the Lexus gurus have hidden this sensor? Thanks in advance.

John E.

Reply to
John E

Look under the radiator/condenser.