Help on color

What does mystic sea opalescent look like? Is it distinctly green or more of a gray with green highlights? Just about to close a deal on a LS430 03 and wanted to have the car shipped, but am nervous about the color. Thanks.

Reply to
wayne

I wouldn't be nervous about that color. To me, at least, it usually appears greyish, yet it sometimes you see the green. That's what makes it nice. I think it's one of the better colors.......You'll like it, don't worry.

Walt

Reply to
njbok