IS250 AWD Rough Ride Questions

I just purchased an IS250 AWD and feel a lot of vibration when driving even on new roads I still feel every bumps very hard. Is this normal? I got a headache when driving 3 hours on the highway today. I thought the car was supposed to be super smooth.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Reply to
Dan

The IS series is a sports sedan, not a luxury car - so you should expect good "road feel". Whether this is too much for you or whether the dealer forgot to remove the shipping blocks before delivery (don't laugh - this happened to a friend of mine's MR2 some years ago) you'll have to research for yourself.

Reply to
Travis Jordan