IS250 AWD Rough Ride Questions

I just purchased an IS250 AWD and feel a lot of vibration when driving even on new roads I still feel every bumps very hard. Is this normal? I got a headache when driving 3 hours on the highway today. I thought the car was supposed to be super smooth.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Reply to
Dan

I have an IS350 RWD. It rides fine. I bought it out of state and drove

6 hours to get home. I thought the ride was great. Maybe its because of the AWD? Get it checked !
Reply to
johnycarlos