Lexus RX330 VIN Locations

I'm expecting to buy a 2005 Lexus RX330 this week. I have heard Lexus posts the VIN number in several places around the car and checking these VINs for consistency is a good way to verify the car hasn't been in a serious accident. Could someone please inform me where I can find these VINs? Any other advice would be much appreciated. (Please post response here as I don't check this email account.)

Reply to
Google_groups9328

The VIN will be on a plate on the driver's side of the dashboard, visible from outside the vehicle; on a sticker affixed to the driver's door jamb; on a plate in the engine compartment, probably on the firewall; on a sticker affixed to the radiator support (I think); on the LF and RF fenders, visible from the engine compartment; on the hood, probably at the front edge, visible with the hood raised; on a sticker on the underside of the rear hatch; on each of the doors, probably visible near the door latches

Reply to
Ray O

Ray - Thank you very much!

Reply to