LS460 Still No Stand-Alone Compass?

My father just bot an LS460 with NAV and is REALLY PYZZED that they eliminated the stand alone compass that he had in his 2006 LS430 without NAV. In my 2004 LS430 with NAV, it's the same annoying thing....no stand alone compass. Why didn't they correct this from 2004 to 2007?

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

I guess the only solution (I'd like one in my 04 LS) would be for us to buy a mirror with compass, and replace the existing non-compass mirror.

I did that for my 98 ES, but IIRC it cost in the neighborhood of $90 .....

Wouldn't it be nice if Lexus sent owners a questionnaire asking how the product could be improved. If they do request such feedback from owners, I know I've never been contacted (except for dealer experiences) in the past

10 years.
Reply to
njbok

I sure would like to be contated by Lexus and asked about my experience with the 2006 LS430 Deluxe whooptede Junquer edition that I have! There are a few suggestions that I could offer them to improve their as. However, the only thing they have asked me about any of the three Lexi we have owned has been about dealer service. And since the dealer sold me a used on as if it were new, they haven't even asked me about anything. Drat! Guess they are not really serious about this improvement thingy that you can use QA/QC programs for.

Reply to
mcbrue

Reply to
GIga