Re: Adaptive variable suspension (AVS) in '97 Lexus ES300

> You should be able to change to a conventional strut although you may get a > warning light on the dashboard. > --

If you were not referring to the ABS light, then which light in the dashboard with come on if I replaced AVS struts with standard struts? What would be the work around or solution if I get that warning light?

Reply to
Mark

You might get a check engine light or the light for the AVS might start flashing if the ECU for the AVS senses a missing sensor or actuator. I would save the old parts.

Reply to
Ray O