Re: Adaptive variable suspension (AVS) in '97 Lexus ES300

Try taping the lights. If that doesn't work, try a long, thin, sharp piece of metal and hammer to punch out the lights.

Reply to
mcbrue

I read in some lexus forums that a couple of people who replaced their AVS struts with regular struts had their ABS and TRAC lights on the dashboard come on, with TRAC flashing. I couldn't find a solution posted to that problem. If this happens, is there a way to fix it?

******* The ABS sensors are mounted just inboard of the hub and shouldn't be affected by the struts unless whoever installs them damages the wiring or sensor. If the lights come on, check the trouble code and repair the affected wiring or sensor.
Reply to
Ray O