Re: IS300 Dome Light

I need to replace the bulb for my dome light. I am unsure how to get at

> the lightbulb as the assembly is quite tightly snug into the roof. My > assembly has the button for the light to the right, on the left of the > light is the tilt and the slide button for the sunroof. >

I have to replace two dome light bulbs already. The frame around the lens and the switches unsnaps from the housing in the ceiling of the car. Grab the rear edge with your fingers and flex it downward and outward. It seems like it's going to break, but it won't. kind of a cheesy design for a car like a Lexus, I'd rather have a straightforward Phillips head screw or something.

Reply to
Jeff Bertrand