IS300 Dome Light

I need to replace the bulb for my dome light. I am unsure how to get at the lightbulb as the assembly is quite tightly snug into the roof. My assembly has the button for the light to the right, on the left of the light is the tilt and the slide button for the sunroof.

Reply to
stocktong

There should be instructions in your owner's manual, but in general, the lens for dome lights just snap in and out.

Reply to
Ray O

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@j44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

instructions in your owner's manual, but in general, the

Reply to
stocktong

Most likely, you can pop the lens off with a screwdriver.

Reply to
Ray O