Rx 300 - Oil change DIY

I suspect I could wait for the service department tomorrow but does anyone know what brand oil does the dealer use in their Rx300 products?

Reply to
forums_mp

Dealerships are independent businesses and for the most part, dealerships purchase oil from their own local suppliers and brands vary. Any name brand oil that meets the specifications listed in the owner's manual or oil filler cap will suffice.

Reply to
Ray O