RX 330 rotors warped

In reading the post on warped rotors Just what prompts a recall? Is nowadays its money first, customers second. Do X amount of people have
to get killed ? As Iv had my fill of GM ,Ford and Chrysler (The worst vehicle Iv ever owned) Does Toyota fall in to this category now? We have a RX330 and its been great so far.
What post? My LS has just had warped rotors, I assume disks, replaced under warranty

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:33:26 GMT, "Larry and a Cat named Dub"

Yes, corporations now care about money first. This is a very recent and unprecedented phenomenon.
And in the case of Japanese corporations - business is war! So there was an interesting, but apparently temporary, pause for rationality in the combat. That was when Lexus actualy appeared to care about the happiness of the customer. Now it is becoming part of the standard thundering herd of corporations - warped rotors? Tough! You must have driven the car through a pool of ice water while the rotors were hot from all your hard braking from high speeds like 60 in the 25 mph zones that you normaly drive in. (What my wife was told, but they just tell me the rough brakes are normal) So it is back to the standard car - owner relationship. What piece of junk do I buy next? I got tired of the crap from Mercedes and decided to try Lexus. Oops! Well, what next ??? Brand loyalty? Sure ... Hmm - wonder what Santa will bring me for Christmas.
Stay away from Chrysler corp. I had numerous complaints the biggest the transmission . I even had a video of me shifting it in gear, the tachometer rising and falling then it would slam into gear. The Dodge Dakota was under warranty and they still would not fix it! The Chevrolet I currently own is very poorly built designed to keep you at their door step buying poorly constructed parts

Recalls are prompted by a condition that affects a vehicle's safety or emissions compliance.
Warped rotors do not necessarily affect a vehicle's safety, although they tend to be annoying.
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:33:26 GMT, "Larry and a Cat named Dub"

What year is your RX? There is a TSB for the rotor warping issue for the 2004 RX330, but unfortunately, it only fixed ours for awhile.